Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ethan at 3 months


Hi Everyone! I've been meaning to do this for awhile, so I can keep people updated on what's going on in my life. Especially those of you who live far away. Ethan is growing so fast! Yesterday he turned three months! He is smiling and cooing, and he can almost role from his back to his stomach. I spend most of my time being a mom, but take a little time to work out. PJ and I even got to go to a movie on Thursday (Pirates)! It's the first one we've gone to since he was born and it was kind of weird leaving him. My mom watched him for us, which was very kind of her. It's crazy how when you become a mom it consumes your whole life. When I'm not with Ethan, I'm thinking about him, and missing him. I don't know if those who don't have kids can have any idea of the absolute love it brings into your life, at least I didn't before I was one. Here is a picture of Ethan at 3 months, isn't he just the cutest thing!

1 comment:

Niki McDowell said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you have a blog now! Ethan is so cute, that is the first picture I've seen besides the ones you sent me when he was born. He looks so much like PJ. I can't believe I'm missing out on seeing him grow. I can't wait to see you guys in July. I hope you update your blog often.