Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dinner with the Girls!






A week ago , we went to dinner with my best friends from high school. Niki was in town for her sister's wedding and it's always great when she comes because we rarely make an effort to get together otherwise. We went out to this restaurant called Brookside in Sugarhouse. We drove down with Bonnie and Adam, which was a lot of fun! Bonnie had just gotten her ring that day, and it was really beautiful! I'm really excited that they're finally getting married, it's been a long time coming! Niki is looking so cute now that she is nearing the end of her third pregnancy! I'm really hoping we get a chance to go out and see her and the new baby this year! What was really fun is how well everyone gets along. All of our husbands, or fiances can hang out together and have a good time! I miss my girls are I truly love any time we can get together!

1 comment:

Niki McDowell said...

It was so fun seeing you girls! I wish we could have hung out longer.