Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day and Aiden's Birthday!





My nephew Aiden's birthday is February 15th, which was a Sunday, and since he decided he wanted to go bowling for his birthday party, Sarah decided to have it on Saturday, which just happened to be Valentine's Day! PJ had already taken me to get massages last Thursday to celebrate, so we were cool spending the day with Aiden. After all, Valentine's Day is about spending time with people that you love and we love Aiden very much! We went bowling at Davis Lanes and all the kids had a great time! Aiden was really into it, and would run up to his lane, stop completely, and then throw the ball! Ethan also had a good time. He would kick, push, and throw the ball down, which would then travel at about half a mile per hour and eventually make it down. He called the pins "buttons" and would get so excited when they fell down! We ate pizza and had cake and ice cream, while Aiden opened presents! It seemed like he had a great time, which is what's most important! I just can't believe he's six already! That night I made dinner, with chocolate cake for dessert (PJ's favorite), and we watched Ghost Town, which was a pretty cute show. Ethan had already sent out all of his Valentines (and had a fun time decorating me and himself with stickers in the process), so we just gave him a little gift and he got to have some cake! Valentine's Day has always been a holiday I like because I think it's always nice to have a little reminder to show people that you love them! I definitely love my husband, son, family, and friends, and this new little baby that's growing bigger everyday! I am fortunate to have so much love in my life!

1 comment:

Niki McDowell said...

We rented "Ghost Town" the other night, we thought it was so funny. I'm glad you guys had a great Valentine's!