Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's a...




It's a boy! Today we went to the doctor and found out that we're having a boy! I am very excited for Ethan to have a little brother to run around with! Also, the doctor said he looks very healthy and that everything is forming and growing like it should! So we are very excited to have a healthy little boy join our family in July! Ethan came to the ultrasound with us and he didn't like it too much. He immediately recognized that we were at a doctors office and I think he thought he was going to get a shot. Then when he saw they were doing stuff to me, he got stressed out because I think he thought they were going to hurt me. Still, we are trying to keep him as involved as possible, so that maybe he can gain some kind of understanding over what's going to happen. I also am posting a picture of me twenty weeks pregnant! This means that I am half way there!

6 comments:

RSP said...

Congrats! That will be great!

michelle said...

Oh yay! Kevin already told me the great news...we are so excited for you guys!

Josh & Teddie said...

YAY! Congrats, you look awesome! I have to admit, I checked my text this morning when I first woke up and got sooooo confused (half asleep will do that to you I suppose). I thought you had had the baby and I was like oh man its so early! LOL, this is what happens when Theo wakes me up! Congratulations again and when is the actual due date?

Carrie and Shane said...

Get ready for all the wrestling matches in your house! Boys are so fun.

Cody and Val said...

Yeah, another boy! They will have so much fun together. Congrats!

The Flitton's said...

Another boy - yeah! I love having two boys. They are best buddies and are always up to no good. Congrats!