Sunday, September 6, 2009

Update on Ethan's boo boo!


Ethan's lip still looks like it was hurt, but looks so much better than it did two weeks ago!


Getting thrown around by PJ! Obviously he feels much better!


Baby Jack just out of the tub!


Our bright eyed boy!


I just wanted to post a few pictures to show that Ethan has almost made a full recovery from his tragic day at Cherry Hill! Of course, it will be quite awhile before that tooth grows back in, but it could be worse. We took him to the doctor on Friday, and he said his lip is healing beautifully and we should not be able to even tell it happened in a couple of months! Ethan has become very proud of his boo boo and will show it to anyone who asks! Also, I thought I'd post a few more pictures of Jack because he is getting bigger and looking cuter everyday! He's still just an amazing baby!

4 comments:

Carrie and Shane said...

Kate, Your children are just beautiful! What a great family.

Josh & Teddie said...

Ethans mouth looks sooooo much better, your earlier pictures looked pretty bad. Jack is getting so big too! I can't believe how fast they grow.....

The Flitton's said...

I'm glad Ethan is doing better - he looks great! Jack is so cute. I can't believe those eyes!

Cody and Val said...

Oh my gosh, poor Ethan! Glad he's doing better! We still need to get our little guys together. Let me know if you can anytime soon!