Sunday, October 18, 2009

Breck's Baby Shower!!!


Breck, Britney, and Lola


Becca and Breck, they look like they could be sisters!


Val, Tif, and Tawny decorating onsies for Breck's baby!


Breck and me with baby Jack!


Most of the girls at the shower (Paigely and Erica were taking the pictures, and Val had already left)

My friend Breck is having her first little baby this November, so Paigely Heath and I decided to throw her a baby shower! We having been planning it for a couple of months and yesterday was finally the big event! Breck doesn't know whether or not she's having a boy or girl, something that I think is pretty unique and cool and something I could never do! We tried to plan colors around how her nursery is decorated, in lime green, brown, white, and blue. Paigely found some really cute bread bowls that look like pumpkins, so we each made some soup! A lot of people came and it was really fun to see everyone and catch up! Also, Breck looks adorable pregnant! She still looks skinny except she has a cute belly! Everyone got her such cute stuff, she is obviously very loved! Breck has always been a great friend and I hope she had fun. She is going to be such a cute mom!

5 comments:

Kerstin said...

so it's breck's first baby? i am still wondering when it's gonna be me but it's lookin like a while! you look great- hope you are doing good :)

Erica said...

That was a fun party!! It was nice to see you!

Poelmans said...

yay, you're such a good friend, miss you!

The Flitton's said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Tell Breck good luck from me. Your boys are the cutest!

Niki McDowell said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be there. I miss all of you. I can't wait until I come into town and we can get together. It is fun seeing pics of Breck prego, I've been sad that I have missed out on her whole pregnancy! She looks so good. Actually you all look beautiful!