Saturday, December 26, 2009

Jack's 1st Christmas, and Ethan's 1st one in which he realizes what's going on!


Christmas Eve at Grandma and Grandpa's house! Santa stopped by to visit and give us our Christmas pjs!


Aiden and Santa!


Collin was pretty excited to see Santa!


Ethan was a little shyer this time and wouldn't sit on Santa's lap.


Grandma Anderson and Santa!


Jack on his first Christmas eve!


Ethan playing with toys at Grandmas. He was so excited for Christmas this year!


Raddy in his reindeer antlers and his new Christmas Snuggie (that's right, they make them for dogs)!


Christmas morning; Ethan on his new big boy bike!


Looking at all of his new toys! He and Jack must have been really good this year because Santa sure did spoil them!


Jack in his new entertainment center/bouncer! He loved it and probably would have stayed in it all day if he could have!


At Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's. I had the flu yesterday and so my family was nice enough to let us hang out there all day. They helped the boys have a fun Christmas, which I am so grateful for! Thanks to PJ and my family for taking over while I was sick in bed. I spent most of the day lying on the floor, watching my boys play and have fun, so at least I got to witness them having a good Christmas!


Jack sitting up like a big boy! He was so cute and happy all day!

We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! As you can see, we sure did! We are so blessed to have our boys and each other, and wonderful families and friends! We are grateful for this time of year, when we can remember our Savior! Yesterday I asked Ethan who's birthday is was and he replied, "Jesus." Then I asked him where Jesus was, and he said, "he's at the Temple." I thought this was pretty amazing because we've never told him that (actually we told Ethan Jesus was in Heaven in the sky, so he thought he was on the moon). I am so happy that he is beginning to understand the true meaning of Christmas underneath all the excitement and toys!

No comments: