Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Ethan!


Thursday, the 25th of February, my little man turned three years old! I am amazed with how fast time goes by! It seems like he was just born and now he is a little person, who has a little brother! He is so much fun and we love him more every day! Wednesday night, we had a little family party for him! Thanks to everyone for coming over to celebrate!

Ethan opening presents! He really likes the cards that play music! Also, funny story, when PJ's parents gave him his present, he opened the card first. They had written a little message into the card, and Ethan wanted to read it by himself (he is learning letters now, but is a ways off form reading). We let him and he said the card said, "It's my birthday so now I don't have to be sad anymore!" It was totally random and funny! One thing I love about Ethan at this age is all of the funny things he says!


With his Lightning McQueen and Mater cake!


Blowing out the candles!


Of course, I made Ethan and Jack match!


On his birthday, Ethan woke up to find a few presents to open from PJ, Jack and me! Today we went out to lunch with my mom and then to the Three Little Monkeys, where Ethan got to play and pick out two toys (one from us and one from his grandma)!


Jack was rolling all over the place! He is so close to crawling right now, but he usually just scoots backwards!


This is the cake I made for Ethan's Birthday! He insisted that we put McQueen and Mater on this one too!


Ethan with his cake!


Blowing out candles! Throughout the night, friends and family came by to wish Ethan a Happy Birthday and help us eat cake! I think it made Ethan feel really special and I am so grateful to everyone who helped make this day wonderful for him! We love our little guy and are excited for many more birthdays with him (I just hope they don't come too quickly)!

1 comment:

The Flitton's said...

Happy Birthday! What a cute cake. Your boys are getting so big.