Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day and Aiden's Birthday




We spent the night of Valentine's Day flying on a plane to Texas, so PJ and I celebrated a little early. PJ surprised me by taking me to a comedy club where Joel McHale, the host of The Soup and one of my favorite comedians, was performing! We got to meet him afterwards! It was very fun. and a very nice surprise!
Ethan loved being in Texas because his cool older cousin Aiden was there! Ethan spent most of his time following Aiden around and playing with his toys. Aiden was very good about sharing with him, and they seemed to have a lot of fun together! We, of course, were down there to celebrate Aiden's 5th Birthday with him! We went to Cheesecake Factory on Friday night to celebrate and Chuck e Cheese's on Saturday! Everyone had fun, especially PJ at Chuch e Cheese, where he won over a thousand tickets playing games! He used his tickets to let Aiden pick out a prize. The trip was over too fast, but we're excited for this coming weekend when it will be our Ethan's turn to have a birthday! I can'r believe my baby is almost one, but it's been so fun watching him grow!

2 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

I can't believe you got to go see Joel McHale, me and Clint love watching The Soup. Sounds like you guys had fun in Texas. I got your invite for Ethan's party, I wish I could come. The party is actually on my mom's birthday. You'll have to give him a big hug and a kiss from me and tell everyone hi! I can't believe he's going to be 1!

RSP said...

I love all the updates and it looks like you are doing well! I am tagging you, so visit my blog to get the info. And I won't be offended if you don't do it.