Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Zoolander!


This is a picture of Ethan making his surprised face, we call it his magnum! He's our little Zoolanders! Today I turned in my final paper for Spring semester, so I'm officially done! Of course, I start back up again on May 12th, but at least I get a small break! Now I can finally spend more time with my Ethan and PT! Ethan has started nodding his head yes whenever he's asked a question. It doesn't really matter what you ask, he's such an agreeable child! Last week we celebrated Joel's 30th birthday, with a surprise party! Ethan had fun chasing balloons around (they're still his favorite thing ever), and playing with Andy! He's getting to the stage where he's starting to realize that other kids are fun to play with. We also went to Justin Steed's first birthday party and Ethan loved it! There were so many kids that he could play with and they had a huge back yard. When we took him inside, he kept on trying to sneak back out! He is definitely an outdoor boy, and is as happy as can be as long as we're outside. The only thing he loves more that being outside is vacuum cleaners and brooms. He will stand outside of the closet and cry until we get the vacuum out! Hopefully this love for cleaning supplied will last as he gets older!

2 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

I love the zoolander face. I think all kids love outside, is your guy's backyard finished? I wish ours was. I'm glad you get a little break from school. Miss ya.

Niki McDowell said...

its me again. I started a Voorhees Family blog and put you on one of our friend links, so thought i would send you the address for you to check out once and awhile. Its kimandlindavoorhees.blogspot.com