Monday, April 7, 2008



I just wanted to write quick, because it's been a bit since I've posted. Things are still going great with us! PJ's doing well at his job, I'm finishing up my second semester of grad school, and Ethan is as cute as ever! He's so smart and we're constantly amazed at how much he can do! When that kid wants something, he figures out a way to get it (like father, like son). He loves people, and never hesitates to show off riding his four wheeler or giving high fives when people are around! His first word is 'Wow" and he'll say it whenever he sees something he thinks is cool (like balloons). Overall, he is just the sweetest, smartest, funnest kid ever. He gives kisses when asked (or when he wants something), and is just so sweet to his mommy! We hope everyone is doing well. Sorry our life is not more exciting, but we're happy!

3 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

I'm so glad your posting more. Especially since I can't be there to watch Ethan grow. Breck said you were going to come out with her to visit in June, I'm so excited!

Erica said...

HI! We found you guys. Ethan is so cute! Let's get together once the weather gets warm- like it should be! Send me your e-mail address... we're making our blog private soon.

Carrie and Shane said...

I didn't know you were in grad school. Way to go.