Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ethan and Justin!

Friday, Ethan and I went over to Matt and Nicole's to have a playdate with Justin! Ethan and Justin are only a little over a month apart in age, so it's fun for them to play together! Justin is my cousin Matt's son, and Nicole is his wife (though we were sorority sisters and friends also, so it was really great when they got married and she became a member of the family). Justin was asleep when we got there, but Nicole got some toys out for Ethan. Though Ethan is always pretty shy with people at first, he warmed up to Nicole pretty quickly! When Justin woke up, he just wanted his mom for awhile, but soon he started playing on the floor with Ethan. The best was when they were both running around Justin's room, throwing a football, and climbing on his bed together! Then Ethan found this little Spiderman ride-along toy of Justins and hopped on. After a minute, Justin decided to join him, and climbed on the back! It was pretty funny! It was really great because the boys had fun, and Nicole and I got to catch up a little bit! Hopefully we'll find some time to do it again soon (though next time we can use my house, since the boys made a mess of theirs)!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is the best picture ever! I want you to send it to me and I can put it in a frame in Justin's room!