Friday, July 25, 2008










On Wednesday, we had a BBQ at Millcreek Jr. High with my high school friends to celebrate the 24th! Ryan and Paigely Heath organized it. They bought a ton of hamburgers and hot dogs and even brought their grill over! Bobby and Erica McGuire brought their son Brody, who is only a couple of weeks younger than Ethan! Preston brought some fireworks and had fun setting them off! Everyone played games and had fun! Ethan found a baseball bat and carried it around for awhile! Paul took Ethan around to see some dogs that other people at the park had. We really appreciated how great everyone was with him! PJ and I had a lot of fun! It's nice that after all of these years we still keep in touch with my high school friends!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hi Kate!! It's so good to hear from you! And your boy is so cute! (He was born on my birthday!) I'm glad you tracked me down- it's nice to see what you've been up to! Hope all continues to go well!