Monday, September 22, 2008

Bonnie and Adam's Wedding!




This last Friday, Bonnie Bailey and Adam Wood finally got married! It was the tenth anniversary of their first kiss, so this wedding is a long time coming! They had a BBQ on Thursday night for family and friends at Adam's parents house. It was really fun, we had good food, Joe did a fire show, Paul Timothy played the guitar, someone read a poem about Bonnie and Adam, and we got to hear speeches from them and their parents. It was fun seeing everyone from high school, in fact the whole wedding was like one big Davis High reunion! We went to the temple on Friday to watch them get sealed to each other, which was an amazing experience! No one ever thought that day would come, and seeing how happy they both were during the sealing was so great! After we did the temple pictures, PJ and I went out to lunch with Niki McDowell and Paul Timothy. It was really great, because I never get to see Niki, and she was only here for a couple of days, so I was so happy to get to hang out with her all day! Her daughter McKynlee is beautiful, just like her mom! The reception that night was really fun! They had cold stone creamery cater it, which was pretty cool! Jared Shaw, Charlie Hammond, Bryce Stevenson, and Landon Potter presided over a small little, very informal ceremony where they exchanged their vows! There was more music, and a lot of catching up with people! My parents brought Ethan by, which was great of them because I missed him all day (though he slept through most of the reception)! We had a little Farmington Junior High reunion, and took a picture of our group of friends from back then together (the only person who was missing was Julie)! It really was such a fun wedding, and I am so happy for Bonnie and Adam! They are so cute together and we all have been waiting for them to tie the not! It's great to see that they both got to a point where they were ready to do so! I know they'll be very happy together!

3 comments:

Cody and Val said...

Hey Kate! I'm so glad you left a comment. I will add you to my list right away. I just barely got our blog going a few weeks ago. It was really good seeing you at the wedding! Let me know when you want to get the kids together.

Rich Family said...

Val mentioned that we should all get together. I would love that. Except not this week, Avery is sick :( You have such a cute family.

Poelmans said...

hooray! where have you been all my life?