Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bonnie's Bachelorette Party!!!





Last weekend Breck, Bonnie, Britney, and I went to Park City for a girls weekend before Bonnie gets married! We were planning on going to Vegas for the weekend, but unfortunately Bonnie's grandpa passed away and his funeral was that Saturday. So we through together the Park City trip really fast, but we still had a great time! We went to the Flying Sumo on Main Street for dinner. It was the first time I'de ever tried sushi and though I was nervous, I actually liked it! Nothing like your friends to get you to try new things! We stayed at the restaurant talking until after it had closed. Britney had Lola with her, and I picked Ethan up after dinner, so no clubbing for us. Instead, we went to The Lodges at Deer Valley, where my very generous grandma had got a place for us to stay that night! The place was amazing, it had three bathrooms, two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living room! We stayed up late talking, as Bonnie gave us the whole history of her and Adam's relationship! The next morning we went to brunch at a restaurant on Main Street. They had these amazing white chocolate, macadamia nut cookies, so Bonnie and Britney took a bunch and his them in their purse! After breakfast we headed home, but it was such a fun night with the girls! It's been so great because we have had a chance to hang out a lot more lately! I only wish Niki was around, so she could come too! We all really miss her and are so excited for her to come out for the wedding! Then the group will feel complete, just like the old days! It's amazing that after eight years, marraiges, kids, a divorce, moving away, etc we're still there for each other! I have awesome friends!

1 comment:

Niki McDowell said...

I got all tiery eyed reading that. I wish so bad that I could have been there, I'm so sad I missed out! But thanks for remembering me. I wish I could be there for all the great talks. We have to plan a girl trip for a weekend. I miss you guys too and can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks