Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oakridge Christmas Party!




This past Sunday was the annual Christmas party at Oakridge Country Club! My family has gone every year since I can remember, and it is something I always look forward to! We eat great food and my grandma always buys the younger kids a Christmas book and toy and the older ones cologne and perfume. She is such a generous woman, who just wants to be with her family and we all love her very much! Santa was there, so we took Ethan and Aiden to see him (and as you can see, Collin wanted to come along as well). A week before we had taken Ethan to see Santa at the mall and he had been terrified, but he liked the Oakridge Santa. He sat with him, and told him thank you when he got candy from him. Ever since when we say anything about Santa to him he says "ho ho ho, Santa candy." So he at least seems to understand that Santa gives him candy! Next Tuesday night, we're headed off for a ten day cruise with PJ's family, so I was especially glad to be able to spend a day doing holiday things with my family. Though I am very excited for the cruise, I am also a little sad to be gone over Christmas, so I have to make sure to do lots of fun, traditional things with Ethan and PJ before we go!

No comments: