Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



Right now I am taking a break from making rolls for today's Thanksgiving dinner and I wanted to write and just say how Thankful I am for everything in my life! With the stress of school and life in general I sometimes don't appreciate everything the way I should. There are some days when I feel completely overwhelmed with homework, but then I think how lucky I am to have an opportunity to further my education, where so many people in the world don't. And I have a wonderfully supportive family that does their best to support me through it! I am so thankful for the people I have in my life! I have the best family and friends in the world! If there is something I need there are always people there to help me! They are also great examples to me of kindness, charity, unselfishness, and just friendship in generally. I learn so much from my friends and family and I don't know where I'd be without them! Going slong with that, I am especially grateful for my little family! I love everything about both PJ and Ethan, and I love so much that I get to be in their lives! I'm so grateful for a kind, generous, supportive, righteous, fun husband, who takes care of me! And I don't think words could express how I feel about my little Ethan! He has been the joy of my life! If I'm ever sad, he hugs me and says "love you." He is just the funniest, sweetest, brightest kid I could ever imagine! On top of all of this, I'm blessed to be a member of the one true church, that allows me to live forever with my family! I'm so grateful for the guidance of President Monson and other leaders, for temples, and for repentance! Whenever I have followed the spirit, I have never felt lost or unsure, and it's a wonderful comfort to know it is always there if I need it! I could keep going listing all of my many blessings (my house, our car, and other worldy things), but I will end here! Thank you to everybody who has been a friend to me and my family! I'm lucky to have all of you in my life!

2 comments:

Carrie and Shane said...

Hi Kate, Well said. I just saw a picture of you at Lisa's shower on my friend's blog...now I'm really sad I couldn't make it!

Audrey said...

Great post! It was fun to hang out with your family a couple weeks ago, I wish we could get together more often.