Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Rocking Out!




I just wanted to post a few pictures of all the boys playing rock band at my parents house! Jake and Joel love the game and were playing it, when Aiden and Ethan saw and didn't want to be left out of the fun! So Aiden sang, while Ethan played guitar! Of course, their instruments were not plugged in, but they didn't know and were having a great time! It was so cute watching how much fun Ethan was having! After he got bored, Aiden wanted a turn at the guitar, so they switched! I had to run upstairs to get my camera, but I'm so glad I did because I love these pictures!

3 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

My boys love to play rockband too, though they always get kicked off, they notice if we don't plug it in, so we have to.

Niki McDowell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

It's crazy how people of ALL ages love Rockband. I must say it is really fun!