Thursday, January 29, 2009

Exciting News!!!




Okay, so I know most people know this already now (especially since I inadvertently mentioned it in my last post), but I wanted to make an official post announcing our upcoming new baby! Yes I am now three months pregnant, so our baby will be due at the end of July! We are very excited about this new baby and our growing family! We don't yet know if it will be a boy or a girl, but we will be happy with either; we just want it to be healthy! We both really wanted Ethan to have a sibling close to his age, and we feel that this is a good time! We have tried to explain it to him, but he just laughs and says "Baby in Mommy's belly!" Maybe as I start to show more, he'll become more interested. We have known for a little while, but I wanted to make sure we went to the doctor and saw the heart beat before we made a big announcement. So here are a few pictures of our little baby! They're not great, but you can see that it's starting to get arms and legs (and we saw it has a very strong heart beat)!

4 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

YAY! Kate you guys must be so excited! Congratulations again! I love seeing all the pictures and being able to stay in touch this way!

Clyda and John said...

Congrats Kate! That is way exciting news. Wish you all the best and I hope everything goes smoothly.

Cody and Val said...

Congrats Kate! That is so exciting. Ethan will love having a baby brother or sister. How have you been feeling?

Carrie and Shane said...

Congrats Kate! Yes, it's always reassuring to see and hear a healthy heart beat. That is such great and exciting news!