Monday, May 18, 2009



Here are a few random pictures of Ethan playing around at the Treehouse Museum in Ogden and with our cat Gob! Ethan loves animals of all kinds and luckily our cat Gob (pronounced Jobe) is really mellow and really likes kids. He lets Ethan pet him and hold him, he's actually more like a little dog! It's nice because Ethan gets really excited about it and will bring his toys out to share with Gob! Also, since I am done with school, I've had more time to take Ethan out to do some fun things! We've been to the park, the museum, walked down to the Three Little Monkeys, and we're headed up to Park City later today! Two weeks ago Ethan came to a doctors appointment with me and he was so good (though he does get a little nervous that they're going to hurt his momma) that we went to the treehouse museum right afterward as a reward! Normally the museum is kind of crowded, but on this day there was pretty much no one else there! It was so fun because Ethan just got to run aorund and play with everything without having to wait ten minutes for a turn. He always wants to ride on the big firetruck, but it's always so popular that it's usually covered with bigger kids. This day he got to play for a long time and her really enjoyed it! With the arrival of this next boy, it's so important to me to let Ethan know he is still so important to us, so days like this, where we get to have lots of one-on-one time are so important to me! I'm grateful I get to have this time to play with Ethan and prepare him for his little brother over the next couple of months (though I am starting to get incredibly uncomfortable, so I will be happy when this pregnancy is over!

1 comment:

Nathan and Lara said...

I love that your cat's name is Gob...that is awesome! Cute picutres! We miss you guys...come visit us!