Sunday, June 28, 2009

Less than a month to go!!!

At my last doctors appointment, she informed me that she would be inducing me on July 27th if Jack has not come any earlier! This is very exciting news and I am so ready to meet the newest member of my family (not really though, as I'm still trying to get all of his stuff together and organized, but I will for sure be by the 27th)! Yesterday Sarah and my mom threw my an amazing baby shower and I got so much cute new stuff for Jack! It was very nice of them and I really appreciate everyone who came! I know people are busy, so it was really nice of them to take the time to come! I have already been given so much support for Ethan, and I know Jack will also be so loved! It makes me even more excited to bring him into the world, knowing he will have such great examples and a support system around him! We are a very lucky family! I will post a picture of me with my giant belly soon, but I wanted to post this so because I'm so excited that I'm in my last month!

3 comments:

Josh & Teddie said...

YAY! Good luck this last month! Can't wait to see pictures!

Nate and Di said...

what an exciting time! I hope all goes well!

Carrie and Shane said...

Hooray! Time is winding down until you get to meet you new family member. I'm so excited for you.

We are looking anywhere within a reasonable commute to SLC. There is a piece of property up emigration canyon that we are seriously looking at, but there are several legal issues that need to be cleared up in order for us to build so....who knows?

Anyway, survive your last few weeks!