Thursday, July 23, 2009

Baby Jack is Here!

My family visiting!
PJ's family visiting!
The first time I held Jack!
Our cute family!
Right after he was born!

For those of you who don't already know, baby Jack arrived this past Tuesday at 2:27 pm!!! He weighed 8 lbs, 4 oz (the exact same weight that Ethan was when he born), and 21 inches. I went to my doctors appointment Tuesday morning and she told me I was almost dilated to a 6, so she sent me to the hospital. I had had a few minor contractions, but nothing major. I got checked in at 11, then she broke my water at 11:30, and he came at 2:30, so it all went really fast! He is such a cute baby and so far Ethan loves him (in fact, we're more worried about him loving him too much and never leaving the poor guy alone). We came home this morning, and our just enjoying a relaxing day as a family! I just thought I'd get on and post a few pictures! Thanks to everyone who came to visit and/or offered us congratulations!

9 comments:

Clyda and John said...

Congrats. I got a text from my dad's secretary who I guess is in the RS Presidency with your mom. Small world! Anyway, that is exciting and again congrats on your new little one.

Erica said...

YAY!! Congratulations. I'm glad Ethan is doing so well with him. He's adorable!

RSP said...

So cute! I love the family picture of the 4 of you. How fun and it sounds like you are doing great! I am glad it went so smoothly.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie and Shane said...

What a Beautiful family! I'm so very happy for you. Nothing is better than a brand new baby.

Niki McDowell said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I love Ethan's face, he looks so happy and proud. From the picture, I think Jack looks like Ethan, what do you guys think? I can't believe how big Ian and Collin are. Anyways, I'm happy your doing well. Now Jack and Mckynlee's b-day will be a day apart, fun, fun.

michelle said...

Kate, he is absolutely adorable! We would love to come see him and bring you guys dinner. I don't want to intrude though so let us know what day this week works for you (if any).

Josh & Teddie said...

Kate, he's beautiful! Congrats! Thanks for sending the text! I was so excited for you! Youll have so much fun!

Poelmans said...

WOW!!! CONGRATS KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!