Sunday, July 11, 2010

10 Year Reunion!


The same weekend Noah was born we had my 10 year reunion! I can't believe ten years have passed since I graduated, and I am so grateful to still have my same amazing friends from Davis! Since Niki was in town for the reunion, we girls decided to get together with our kids the night before the official reunion and go to Cherry Hill! Here is Breck, me, Niki, and Julie!


The girls playing in the lazy river with their kids!



This was also Ethan's first time back to Cherry Hill since his accident last August. He was very brave and I think he had a great time (he just didn't want to go into the pirate ship, which is where his accident occurred, but neither did I, so it worked well)!


Jack's first time at Cherry Hill! He didn't stay long, but got to splash a bit in Pirates Cove.

THE REUNION:

Sitting together with our friends during dinner! We had so much fun sharing old stories from the "Glory Days" of Davis High!


Paul Timothy entertaining everyone!


Our group of friends ten years later (with a few people missing)


Breck, Lindsey, me, and Niki

No comments: