Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Noah has arrived!


Last Friday, June 25th, 2010, my sister Sarah gave birth to a beautiful little boy names Noah Michael Hess! He weighed 7 lbs 11 oz and was 21 inches long! Sarah has always wanted two little boys and it was not an easy road for her to get here, so we are so excited about his healthy arrival! He really is a handsome little guy!


Ethan and I holding Noah!


Jack was really upset when I was holding Noah. I guess that means he's not ready for a little sibling yet! Look how huge he looks next to Noah!


The proud daddy!

I also thought I'd use this post to update a bit on my cousin's baby. First of all, thank you to any and all of you who prayed for little Penn! Our family has definitely felt a lot of love and support! He has had a lot of ups and down, but is currently doing relatively well at Primary Children's Hospital. He had to have a few surgeries, and there is still a chance hr may have some permanent disabilities, but he is now breathing on his own and putting on weight! Thanks again to all who have shown support!

No comments: