Saturday, June 14, 2008

Collin's Graduation!





My little brother Collin graduated from Viewmont High School a couple of weeks ago! I can't believe he's old enough to be graduating! He's actually nineteen now and way taller than me! It seemed like he would always be a little boy, it's crazy that he's already so old! Time goes by too fast! He was cute at his graduation, though I don't think he really had any idea what was going on! My parents had him put on his cap and gown at their house for pictures beforehand and Collin apparently thought that was it and was kind of upset that he had to do more! He loved the watch he got from Grandma Anderson and kept on saying "Wow, cool" about it! His graduation was at 7:30 at night, so we went to dinner the next night at Lonestar to celebrate. I don't think Collin understood that the dinner had anything to do with graduation, but he seemed to have fun anyways! For anyone who has met Collin, you know how awesome he is, so it was fun to have an event where we could celebrate his achievements (he graduated with high honors, and my parents have had numerous colleges sending letters and even calling to try to recruit him to come)!

4 comments:

Nathan and Lara said...

Congratulations to Collin! That is so awesome. The pictures are so cute and he looks so happy.

Nathan and Lara said...

Congratulations to Collin! That is so awesome. The pictures are so cute and he looks so happy.

Clyda and John said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe Collin is old enough to be in college either. And is he the tallest one in your family? Way to go Collin. That is amazing.

Niki McDowell said...

I can't believe he's graduated! Tyler graduated a couple of weeks ago too. For some reason I always picture my brothers the same age they were when I left home. I can't believe they grow up so fast.