Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ethan and Aiden and Father's Day!






I just had to put this picture in of Ethan and Aiden liking batter off of the mixers! Sarah, Gary and Aiden came to visit for a week (unfortunately, I was in class for most of it). They are moving back to Utah and were looking at houses! The next picture is Ethan and his daddy riding a four wheeler. Ethan loves four wheelers and whenever we go over to my parents he wants to ride. He will even press the accelarator himself! Lastly, we have Father's Day! Ethan gave his daddy a book and matching shirts and I gave him the The Lord of the Rings extended version. We went to church, and then to my parents for a barbeque. It was a fun day! That night, I had to go up to Logan for my last workshop, so we couldn't Father's Day was cut a little short (I actually made a turkey dinner for PJ the night before to make up for it). It was a nice, relaxing day and I PJ, my dad, Tom, and Linden know how much we love and appreciate all that they do for us!

2 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Father's Day. Ethan is so cute! I love him and PJ in their matching shirts!

Nicole said...

I really like the picture of Aiden and Ethan with the beaters. What cute kids!