Friday, June 27, 2008




Ethan loves being outside, infact the kid would never come inside if we didn't make him! He got a really cool sand and water table from my parents for his birthday, and he loves to play in it, but he always gets soaked! So a couple of days ago, I decided to get in our swimsuits and have fun just playing in the water outside! I made sure the table was full, but we also put water on his slide, so that he could get all wet when he went down it! I should him how to use the sprayer on the hose (which I may really regret later) and he had fun spraying things (me included)! It has been getting so hot here that it was really fun to be outside and not be dying of heat! And Ethan is such a fun kid, he loves to be busy and explore new things, that he had a great time! We, of course, had to stop playing and watch every plane that flew overhead, Ethan has a new fascination with airplanes! He also loves to push around his stroller, so I had to put a picture of that in!
The other good news is that Ethan is really starting to talk now! Before he would say ball, woof, and he would say mom and dad, but not to us. Now he says mom when he wants me (or dad when he wants PJ), he also says, baby, binky, please, Raddy (that's my parent's dog's name), kitty, yes, wee, and he still is signing a bit! We, of course, feel that he is a genius!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

What is with the boys and always wanting to be outside? I seriously think we will have to be outside all summer. I am dreading the winter cause Justin will still want to be outside every day.

Nathan and Lara said...

Ethan is so dang cute! I love it. And yes, I fully agree that we need to get together before Harv and I leave. We leave the beginning of August. What days are good for you guys? Harv just got his tonsils out so he is going to be down for a little while but after that we should definitely get together.

Niki McDowell said...

I love his cute swim suit. My boys love love the outdoors. Too bad its so freakin hot here. Thanks goodness for the pool!

Josh & Teddie said...

He is sooo adorable, and getting so big! Your right the boys love the outdoors, Theo already is so much happier when we are outside!